Hi team, as you are no doubt aware the country is going into alert level 2 and will remain there until Wednesday. The race committee has decided to cancel the race scheduled for 17/02/21 based on the following: We will not be able to either social distance at the start line and at other points before, during, and after the race, and there are more than 100 people likely to show up. This stinks, but fingers crossed it will blow over by next Wednesday. Enjoy your night off and stay awesome.
Posted in News.